Wednesday, July 22, 2009

this just drives me crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One of the things I look forward to when I come to California is an IN-N-OUT burger.  I had mine this afternoon, Double-Double with onions, pickles and ketchup. 

If you’ve been to IN-N-OUT, you know your meal is made to order, fresh.  There is usually a line at the cash register and food usually takes about 10 minutes, maybe more.

This is the part that drives me crazy.  Since the place is so busy, tables are hard to come by.  So, some people like to think they can beat the system by having one person order the meal, while the rest scout out a table and squat.  Looking around, you’ll notice many tables are being attended by squatters, not eaters, while people with food are forced to figure out other methods. 

If people would just order their meal, wait for it, and then look for a table, there would be plenty of room.  But, we being the selfish people we are, can’t wait.  Sometimes I wonder if we really are intelligent life.

3 comments:

  1. No, we are definitely NOT intelligent life.

    Ever notice how people will circle the parking lot to find a parking spot as close to the door as possible, then spend 3 hours walking through the mall??

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you Tom!

    Maybe it is a blessing that there is 'cattle race alley structures' in Public places for.... WE-SPECIES. :)

    -Brenda-

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT?! You didn't call me?! Shame. I was probably right behind you...

    ReplyDelete