Tuesday, November 8, 2011

a time for leadership…..

Each time I listen to Bill Clinton speak, the more I believe we have amateurs running our country.  It feels like the kids from “Our Gang” took over and Spanky’s in charge.

I know Clinton’s been making a fortune making speeches and writing books.  I saw him speak earlier this year.  It was rambling, thoughtful, insightful, and above my head.  But, it was clear he thinks about everything.  His appetite for knowledge is insatiable. 

Change the Constitution and get this guy back in the driver’s seat.  We are a nation in crisis and we need the best.  Today, Clinton is the best.

2 comments:

  1. I would have voted for him a third term, in a heartbeat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup, Bill Clinton was the last President who worked after hours to make sure he had it right.

    ReplyDelete